If you hadn't guessed we (Corbyn) so affectionately named Ty, "Baby Ty." Here is our baby Ty sucking his thumb...something has to get him through brother's crying at night
Is Corban having a hard time at night too? Matthew wakes up anywhere between 1-5 times during the night...sometimes because he needs to go potty, sometimes because of a bad dream, and sometimes because of growing pains in his knees. I'm trying to figure out what to do about it...we can't just let him cry because it keeps the rest of my family members awake (since we're living at my parents' place).
Anyway, between him and Kelsi I rarely get more than a couple hours in a row of sleep. The sacrifices we mothers make huh? ;)
4 comments:
Is Corban having a hard time at night too? Matthew wakes up anywhere between 1-5 times during the night...sometimes because he needs to go potty, sometimes because of a bad dream, and sometimes because of growing pains in his knees. I'm trying to figure out what to do about it...we can't just let him cry because it keeps the rest of my family members awake (since we're living at my parents' place).
Anyway, between him and Kelsi I rarely get more than a couple hours in a row of sleep. The sacrifices we mothers make huh? ;)
Sorry I totally spelled his name wrong too. All this time I thought it was with an 'a'. Silly me, I guess I've never seen it written down, sorry. ;)
That is the sweetest picture ever! What a handsome boy! Yeah for you for starting a blog, such fun.
Cute picture--he looks so peaceful.
Post a Comment