With only 2 weeks of California left I wanted to do a "reflection post." I will make Travis post one too whuahaha. I realized that most of my favorite things were the spontaneous family outings. Of course I loved six flag, Legoland, Seaworld, etc. Those things were wonderful, but most of all I loved the family time we had here, time to be crazy and goofy and make each other laugh. Those are the memories I will take with me back to good ole Oregon. There is a picture on the slideshow of an animal that has a white target marking on it's behind. I laughed so hard when they told us their babies recognize their mom's by their unique bum....that is definitely something I wont forget.
9 comments:
Well California might have the great weather... but we have the most fun. Can't wait to have you back in the Northwest. I miss my buddies (that would be all of you LOL )
Papa the TMan
You guys are amazing! Loved all those pictures of Heather and Corbyn dong the same things. He's really good at imitating you. The colors are so bright and beautiful in the pictures-nice job Travis. Your first internship was amazing, one down and three to go. We loved you guys more thatn you know.
Nana
I love seeing how your family has grown. Corbyn sure has gotten bigger since I last saw him. Any idea where in Oregon you'll end up in?
Meriah
Your kids are beautiful. And I mean that in the most handsome way possible. Your pictures always looks so awesome. I love the blog.
Enjoy every rotation like you have this one...they are such adventures, but you're right its the family time that is the best! You guys are so great!
Beautiful, Heather. Thank you for sharing.
What fun memories. AND great pictures! you have the most adorable family. And I think you are GORGEOUS! Love you...
Aww, I'm so sad that you are leaving. SOmehow I was wishing that by some crazy miracle you guys would still be in San Diego when we returned. Enjoy wherever you are going next!
Heather, I found your blog through Jamie..it looks like you are doing great!!! I would love to add you to my blog so email me at chaycwilkinson@gmail.com if you want me to add ya! chay wilkinson (frandsen)
adorable pictures! adorable boys! and you are so cute yourself miss heather! hope you are enjoying CA!
Post a Comment