-->

OUR BABY TY ISN'T SUCH A BABY ANYMORE...



Hopefully these pictures are showing up now...we have had some technically challenged obstacles. If only my computer geekers didn't have to earn a living he could have fixed my problems a long time ago. Sigh...

21 comments:

Becky said...

He is just gorgeous. They grow too quickly. Almost makes me want to have another one, not. ha ha.

Kim-the-girl said...

I can't believe how stunning he is! Are you the photographer? Excellent work whoever it is...though, you do have A LOT to work with, he's simply beautiful!

Lisa said...

What a cutie! And he surely looks like a Taylor.

Lisa said...

Heather, what program / website are you using for the picture slideshow?

Candace and Brian said...

What an absolutely beautiful boy. I know boys aren't supposed to be beautiful but he is darling. Who took the pictures? You? They are darling. Your boys are just cute as can be. What a fun little family.

Susan said...

oh seeing those pics make me miss you guys! when are you coming to montana? i haven't been on the computer in a while so I hope to be checking in on you more often. How's CA??? I'm excited to hear your adventures as I'm sure you're having many.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Those pictures turned out absolutely adorable! You have the two cutest boys!

The Bluths said...

I found your blog through Brittany's. I think he is just adorable and I actually think your boys look just like you. Especially the mouths. So cute!

Shaillé said...

Wow, soooo cute! I have to agree he is a beautiful baby and you captured so many cute looks and poses!

Travis and Heather said...

We did take the pics...we really enjoy doing it. Travis got a new camera for graduation, he'd better graduate or it's mine:)

Terra said...

What a beautiful baby. To answer your question about graduation, I think it's worth it to go. We had a great time and I loved being able to say "good-bye," get some closure, and celebrate the end of the long road. It's once in a life time.

Petronella said...

He is SO cute!!!! Your blog is so amazing, you are great with artsy stuff :) Hope you guys are doing great. We miss you.

Carley said...

He is just so cute!

Stephanie said...

Hey Heather!!!
I am so glad that I found your blog. Your family is amazing. I didn't know that you had a second baby. Congrats! Hope all is well for you guys. Where are you at? I also am attempting to blog. cottrell2020.blogspot.com, look me up sometime and let me know whats up.

Cam said...

Great pictures, they make me want a digital SLR even more- I'm saving my pennies! :) I'm about 1/2 way there.... what kind of camera did you end up getting? Are you happy with it? I haven't done much research into them yet. I'm trying to find a good photography class so I can learn all about the technical stuff. Anyways, good work on the photos!

Deanna said...

Heather - i think we had Home and Family Management together - about 5 years ago...Check out the blog link and see if you recognize me...

found you though Lisa - You have such a beautiful family!

Michelle and Aaron said...

Wah! He is such a big boy now! I love his little hawk! We are excited to see you guys soon!

Rachel Chick said...

Heather! How are you guys! It was so great to hear from you! Your boys are ADORABLE!! :) Congrats!

staci baker said...

ADORABLE! What a sweetie! You can tell that he and Corbyn are brothers! The pictures of Corbyn's b-day were great, too. I think he looks like such a good mix of you two. And what a fun birthday theme!

JEN said...

Hey Heather- of course I remember you!! You look just the same as you did in High School! And have the cutest little boys ever!! Congrats to you:) I'm glad you left a comment... it is always fun to get back in touch with old friends! Glad to see you are doing so well:)

Jen (Beasley) Allen

p.s. glad to know the second is a little better! Sunday is the day! WAHOO!

Susan said...

it looks like corbyn had a great birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORBYN!Seeing all your pics makes me miss you guys. The pictures with the city in the background are beautiful. It was great to talk with you last week. Happy trails!