How sad to know it is your last year going to your favorite pumpkin patch. With train and boat ride...even the parents are screaming WAHOOOOOO!


InDiaNa SpIelBuRg
That's our Papa!
Indiana Jones (nana's name for him....note the hat), and Steven Spielburg as he prefer's to be called
get a pumpkin bigger than you can carry! Thanks
for that suggestion Nana....too bad it came after our
preschool trip to the pumpkin patch. Those were some
heavy pumpkins I was lugging around.



9 comments:
Cute, cute, cute pictures. You do a really great job!
I totally miss Lakeview Farms--wish we could have gone there this year! Glad you had a good time!
Looks like the Taylor fun never stops. Your pictures are so cute!
You all look fabulous! When do you find out where you'll be going for the Navy?
You take the most beautiful pictures!
Looks like you had fun at the pumpkin patch. Sadly, we have yet to go since we've lived here.
Cute pictures!
I was just thinking how much I wish there were a pumpkin patch like Lakeview Farms here in Utah. Thanks for sharing the great pictures so I could watch someone else enjoying it! By the way I love your long hair!
I always love fall pictures, especially at an outing like the pumpkin patch. Lucky you to have such cute babies. And...I'm diggin the mohawk.
You have talent with that camera, my friend! Beautiful! Looks like such a fun pumpkin patch - a classic fall activity. And that picture of Ty at 10 months is just precious! Such cute boys! Glad you're squeezing in the fun during your last fall there!
Once again, Heather, you've got some amazing pictures! Wanna come stay with us for a week, take pictures, play, and hang out? P.S. it's cold here! ;) missing you guys! When's the next reunion, gosh dang it?!
Post a Comment