-->
wE hAve given Baby Ty a few haircuts, he has a ton of hair and his fo-hawk was getting a little bit ridiculous. It looked more like a rip curl wave
What? Did you say don't do that....I can't hear you properly so I am going to do it anyways.
Oh, he is too cute! Love the haircut, and love the pictures!
That can't be baby Ty! He is so big! He's adorable, and I love his big eyes.
Ah, baby Ty is so cute.I love his hair. We are looking forward to school starting again.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, he is too cute! Love the haircut, and love the pictures!
That can't be baby Ty! He is so big! He's adorable, and I love his big eyes.
Ah, baby Ty is so cute.I love his hair. We are looking forward to school starting again.
Post a Comment