-->

Birrrday Party

Ty and Hattie get to have a party together. They are so hilarious together. They actually play with each other! They get really excited when the other comes over for a visit. Hattie was born on my due date for Baby Ty, I guess it is perfect chemistry for instant friends. I know you can't come family, but why not invite you anyhow, why the heck not??Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Ty! Happy Birthday Corbyn! What a great cake, and it looks like you had (and will have) great parties!
Great pictures (as always,) Heather. Good luck to Travis in his final year.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Ty! You are such a cutie! It looks like the cake was a big hit. We hope your party is lots of fun, too.

Shaillé said...

Happy Birthday Ty! We'll see you guys on Saturday - thanks for the invite. :)

Thought you might like to know...Kirby was only a temporary resident in our home. ;) I'll admit it - I'm a superficial cleaner! I clean things when they LOOK dirty. I don't get too worried about all that stuff hiding deep down. We've survived all these years, we'll be okay. So Kirby wasn't a good fit for us after all - we wouldn't use him enough to make it worth it. :) You'll have to tell Travis, he was interested in poor ol' Kirby's fate.

Seth and Sierra said...

Oh! no, the party was great! I wrote that post before that... :)

I thought Ty and Hattie were so adorable! Poor Ty with his little fingers, though! (and no, you're not a bad mom) I'm afraid Porter will do the same thing! I guess they have to learn somehow, right?

I loved how packed it was in there! I got plenty of girl time, and I needed that! Thanks again for the invite. We should do someting again sometime soon!

The Browning Family said...

I'm sorry we missed the party. We haven't been feeling well at our house.