-->

Raaaandomness from Tyler's visit

Pike's lItTle piggies

iMpressive, most ImpRessive.

Yes, this man is in a khaki kilt holding a free hugs sign. It is Seattle so no one really asks or wonders why {except for me}, they just go up and cash in on a fRee huG. And they aren't those crappy half hugs with the "I don't really want to hug you" pat. They were genuine, squeezy, uncomfortably long hugs. I am not speaking from personal experience, I was just curious so I took up camp by the balloon man and watched him. Notice Travis took this picture from pretty far away....that makes me giggle.
Posted by PicasaThis is our little pack horse. Bhhhurrrrrr{that was a horse sound}. Who will carry our stuff when we don't have a baby in a stroller? Um....Travis :)

1 comment:

Seth and Sierra said...

Oh man! I'd stay away too! ha ha!