-->

oH happy dAy













































i
have been posting a lot of "mom moments" that bring the real Taylor side out.  I sure laugh as I am writing them... sometimes they are funny in the moment, and sometimes not so much.  

You know that sigh you sigh when things are just right?  Not to be confused with the frustrated sigh, but the sweet, content, happy....oh my sweet blessed life SSSIIIIGGGHHH. 
Aren't those moments sweetly wonderful, we all have them, and thank goodness we do.
Those tender memories make the monotonous things capably funny and full of love and a little less full of everything else.  
I can't figure out why we had moment after moment of the happy "siggghhh" while Travis was out of town for boards.  Usually I miss him, I can't sleep, I can't wait to get his poor unsuspecting self on the phone to talk to and tell each intimate detail of the day.  Usually he leaves, and things get hard.  This time when he left, things became   
                      wEll
                                      peRfect.
A blessing showered from above, absolutely.  A time of healing and reflection for this mama, of course.  Did i wish I could share the sweetness with the man I love the most... absolutely.  I guess the point of all of this is nothing profound.  Merely, the sweet moments come and they power you up for whatever may require super mom powers over the next few days.

So, here's to trudging through a little mud to grow the daisies.   Our mud is sticky and sometimes a little stinky, but it grows the most fabulous daisies.
 
By the way, the daisies really do smell so yummy after your husband takes his last Boards exam EEEEEVVVVEEEEERRRRR!  What will it be like to not take him dinner in his lair while he crams, what will it be like to move on from school and start a different life.  I tell you what, I have no clue what it will be like but I am not too worried about it:)))!

4 comments:

The Evans said...

Your pictures are so cute. you are so creative! your post almost made me cry. It is so true, the life of a mother.

Candace and Brian said...

Beautiful pictures. What a treasured keepsake of such darling moments.

Ryan + Jess said...

I can't believe he is DONE! FOREVER! Yahoo!

You are such a gorgeous, gorgeous lady.

If only we had a yard for growing daisies...someday.

Michelle and Aaron said...

You always have the cutest pics! Love this post, it's so true. Doesn't if feel so good to be basically done?!? Wonderful! I hope we get to see you guys while we are in town. Miss you-