
Dude, I can make some seriously freakish faces....



This picture warms my heart. That is his happy content smile....what a perfect setting to see that look in his countenance.

What does G day stand for you ask?
Good
Great
Grand
Goggledashish
GRADUATION DAY!
What a spendid day, a day to recognize all those students who worked and worked....and yes....woRKED to accomplish such a tremendous feat! I felt such overwhelming excitement when all the soon to be graduates stood and moved that tassle to the other side. They all did it! They all worked and got something grand for it! They all prevailed! I am so glad we have these traditions to recognize people who truly desearve respect and a kick booty celebration. It wouldn't have been the same if Haley, Terry, and Grandma Ann would not have come. THANK YOU ALL!
9 comments:
WELL DONE!!
Congratulations to your whole family!! I for one know it takes an ARMY to raise an optometry student!! (or maybe in your case....a navy:-)
I'm going to miss you guys when you move away!! We MUST get together in Illinois some time!!
Melting Pot twice, a cruise, and Graduation?! Sounds like you've been living the sweet life this year. Congrats!
-Jana
Congratulations-you did it! Never time to grow up though. Best wishes in Illinois!
Rebecca
SWEET!!! Congrats to you all! where are you headed now? what is in the ajenda? I can hardly believe that we are almost there too!! Whoot whoot!
Hey. It's Jen (beasley)... I jump over here and check your blog once in awhile and I have to say your hair is so dang cute! I mean, I was always a little jealous of your perfect hair but now- it's official! Oh- and congrats on the Graduations! That is AWESOME! Can't wait to see where you will go next:)
Hey Heather and Travis,
I don't know whose blog I was on when I saw a link to yours and I had to check it out! I've been wondering over the years what you've been up to and I'm happy to finally be in touch again. Your boys are adorable and congrats to Travis, that's exciting. What's the next step now? Check out our blog too at:
http://www.theebbynezers.blogspot.com/ -Karen Eberhard
Congrats, you Taylors! That IS very awesome! It's the best feeling! Now onto your next adventure, huh?! You all look great!
Congratulations! I am so happy that everything worked out and you are heading to your new adventures :)
Post a Comment