-->

Oh daddy come home

Oh daddy, I guess training for the navy is important...but will you come home please. We miss you, like a whole lot. Don't these pictures just tempt you to come and join our fun. Oh and don't forget the moving out of Garden Grove that you missed. All of the packing/moving/cleaning...what a pleasure. Oh yes, and securing a house to live in in Illinois....you missed that....you would have really loved all of that money and contract talk. Ohhhhh I know, the drive to Utah. That will really send you running home. If you ask me I wouldn't mind a little officer's training right now myself. Well, only if I could take my two pet monkey's with me. I would miss them an awful lot. (by the way...how are you doing Shaille and mrs. Nate....are you missing them as much as we are?)
dtap shots are the deveeel
Ha Ha no nap for you papa!
Popcicle for the monkeys.
Can I just yell out into the great abyss of cyber space how much I truly miss my photo editing software. That was the only reason I really liked blogging before. I miss those pretty actions and fancy buttons, all that power to enhance, change, make beauty out of rubbish.
the power of a hosePosted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh Heather! This brought SO many things back to me from last year's many adventures... THANKFULLY, I had a good excuse of being 7 months preggo so I had lots of help! Good luck getting through the next month!

Cali said...

Wow--you've been busy! I'm sorry that so much was left for you do without Travis to help. What rotten timing the Navy has!

I hope that all of the weeks don't feel as long as this first week has felt. I, too, can't wait until we are saying that 4 more weeks are done and daddy's coming home! Oh, I'm almost crying just writing it. I'd better stop there.

You are amazing, and your boys are lucky to have you there. So, so lucky. Are you in UT right now? We'd love to see you if it would work out. Let us know.

Travis and Heather said...

Warm up the car and I'll call you when I am at the airport... alright not really, they have my life in their Navy hands. I sure miss my family, and who wouldn't. Keep the blog posts going love!

LT Taylor OD