-->

Camp Crazy...I mean Mae Mae

Here is Mae Mae hosting her camp grandma....I mean camp chaos. It was hilarious to watch. Out to dinner, home to make t-shirts, color their own special pictures, make aprons, sleep in a tent in the backyard, and snuggle up to a movie under the stars. Truly could it be any better for these two lucky kids? I think not! I wonder if Mae Mae will ever do it again?

Here are Katy and Corby "sleeping in their tent"

Here we are with your family at discovery village at thanksgiving point. It was a super cool place. EVERYONE was soaking wet, some of the kids even dipped in before we took the pictures. I am sure you can guess who:). The pics went well, still haven't edited them yet....who wants to edit on adobe elements...bluuuuck! So I will post those hopefully before you come home in 16 days....but who's counting.
Two little wet rats....doesn't Corbyn look so old in this picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: