I think haircuts need to be in our near future.
tHe monkey really has a muuullett
God had to make him squishy and oh so lovable. For the amount of stuff this kid breaks and the amount of mischief he gets in...a cute little grin really helps him out around here.
Those are some big shoes to fill bubbers
This means, "take me outside please. " He will bring us all our shoes sometimes. It is so cute. When he carries them all the way up the stairs you really have to put them on and go outside.

3 comments:
Baby Ty is adorable.
I'm glad you are moved and getting settled. Such a hard process. Can't wait to hear more about "real-life" and how you like it!
I'm sad we didn't meet up in Utah but it was a crazy time for you I'm sure...hopefully another time!
We hope you guys get settled in quick. Moving is great but also really hard! We miss you already!
Too funny!! Your kids are absolutely ADORABLE!! Glad we are neighbors
Post a Comment