hEre is the big boy on his first day of prEschool
and wHat luck, we didn't even have to leave our house. We are doing a co-op with some families from the ward. We have seven kids and our first day was honestly a blast. It has been such a blessing to prepare the lessons and crafts and get fun print outs for tracing time....the whole thing has really opened my eyes. Just a few months ago I trembled at the idea of a preschool done at home. Since this is our option here....Heavenly Father has really helped us to find joy in spending this time with each other. And what do we do with the monkey? He follows us everywhere and puts in his two cents about everything. He LOVES preschool already.
our fRiendly little bug.
Here is cOrbyn hamming it up during snack time.

7 comments:
I've been enjoying myself looking at all your old post! Your so fun and cute and colorful! I don't know why I never added you to my list (I think its a frazzled mommy thing) but your on my radar now.
Those bugs are so cute! The preschool sounds great--and he still gets to interact with all those other kids!
OK, so would you just fly out here and decorate my house for me? Nate and I are both completely incapable of doing anything that looks nice...we really need help! All our walls are still white, white, white. Your place looks great.
Thanks for all the pictures of your house...you are a decorating QUEEN! I love it. And way to go on preschool. I'm so glad you found something that is really working for you!
I am glad it was such a GREAT day for you guys!! I can't wait to start ours either. Corbyn looks so excited!!
Whew you've been busy and have a HOUSE! SWEET! Great work on preschool, you'll love it and even better you have seven others to rotate with. Love your ikea find, that is a great desk. Glad to see things are going well in Chicago.
oh my goodness you are amazing!!!! I can't believe how wonderful your house look. You are so creative. That is a great way to do preschool. I dont have any energy after getting extreme with chalean how do you do it all?!?!?
You are an awesome decorator! And way to go on doing preschool at home! I wish I had the energy for that... ;) Instead we just enrolled Matthew in the program on base, a bit pricy but he's loving it. I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying Chicago!
Post a Comment