Whomever said money couldn't buy happiness hadn't been a student living in a dark kitty smelling box for 8 years....ha just kidding. Well, a little bit kidding, a little bit not.
Kitchen and dining room....oh and a monkey eating breakfast.
Can someone please help me figure out what to do with this shelf? Please? Jen Reed, your the shelf queen!
This was our Ikea tRip find. I had nO idea you could design your own desk and mix and match. After much deliberating we found something that could fit both ours and Corbs computer, was sleek, and it had to have a drawer. It doesn't look very cool in the picture...but it sure makes me happy.

1 comment:
Your desk shot totally looks like a catalog picture... I had to check twice to see if it really was yours. Sorry I'm no help with the shelf, but seriously you are among the most creative people I know, you'll figure something out that you love.
Post a Comment