THE one and only....really one and only present! Thank you family for your kind donations to the hog machine. I think this means he is a real man now right? We've been told that if you have a man child and grill then it's official mandommm. Yee haw!
Oh, he really is getting old, this is his first official fishing shirt! He wears it proudly. Thank you Terry for passing on the legacy of columbia fish attire. He loves it!
The first fruits of the hog, and oh my they were delicious!

4 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Travis! We love the grill and are so glad to see you guys are settling in so well!
Happy happy birthday. You guys know how to celebrate right!
You make me want to move just looking at all your fun pictures. Every once in awhile I just get the "itch" to go somewhere new. I love it. And I'm SO SO glad you like Chicago. What a relief!
You guys are so cute. WHat fun, and I like the sign that you can kinda see in the background, shnazzy!
Happy birthday Travis! Way to enter mandom. ;) Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment