Well like this of course. He kept trying to convince the goat that the grass in his hand was far superior to the grass on the ground. All the other goats would trot right over and eat from your hand but this dern goat just wouldn't and Ty was determined to feet him.
He's trying so hard, just {eat the grass you dang goat}
We told Corbyn to go over and stand by the Frankenstein. This is where he stood. Travis and I couldn't stop laughing...and of course Ty was laughing histariously just because we were laughing. I am not sure who it was more awkward for....frankenstein or corbyn.
They didn't make us pay for the monkey...phew.
I had never been in a corn maze because everyone always went at night and I H-A-T-E scary stuff. This one rocked! You had to run around and find certain numbered boards and answer a question about corn and punch your little card with the correct punch. When you were all done you turned it into a drawing for a 50 lb. pumpkin. It was dern fun! Corbyn ran around like a crazy person....who knew corn was so exciting!

5 comments:
I love your happy blog. You just spread the sunshine... Thanks! Looks like way too much fun.
I love fall. Looks like a fun family outing!
I found your blog!! Haha! I'm such a stocker! I found it through Kristina's. Ha! That looks like a fun corn maze, where is it? Oooo, I cannot wait to see our pictures (but no rush though, seriously!)!! Thanks again for taking them!!
aww, I miss Fall!! We're on our rotation in Hawaii right now! no leaves falling here, no funky colours changing before my eyes, and missed out on Canadian Thanksgiving.. altho. I can't complain, I was at a luau with my parents who visited. I should just be quiet. Miss ya tons, so cute with the goats!!
Post a Comment