-->

2 monkey's and a pumpkin

Which one is Ty?

Corbyn picked the thickest pumpkin at the pumpkin patch I think. It was crazy to watch Travis try to shave it down just so they could carve it.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! I love Halloween pics! That is one beautiful baby.

Kristina said...

He's so adorable! Hope your family is feeling better.

staci baker said...

Love catching up on your blog. You have so much personality and creativity in your blog. I definitely got passed by when Heavenly Father passed out the crafty/artsy gene! ;) Your family is so fun, and it looks like you're always having a good time. I love the pics, especially the one with Corbyn and Frankenstein. And I can totally relate about having two monkeys. What else can you call them when they have so much energy, make so many messes, climb so many things they shouldn't climb....(?)

Shaillé said...

What an adorable little monkey! And the pumpkin monkey is pretty cute too. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun and that's neat you were able to go to Nauvoo! :)

Butler Family said...

He is such a cute kid!!! I LOVE the Pumpkins too