Zoo day was super fun, I was shocked that I had fun at a zoo. I can't lie, I usually hate zoo's. Yup, I am a zoo hater, sad depressed animals that you can't really see, endless walking, leaving soooo tired, being there for 6 hours, fighting the crowds because you can only afford to go on $2 tuesday or half off Mondays, having to walk 2 miles to get there because you had to park so far away! Blek!
But, this zoo was really enjoyable...weird! It was small and sweet with plenty of animals and not far from our house and Corbyn and Ty loved it. But...when I asked Corbyn what his favorite part was he said the playground. Hmmmm. But at least Ty loved the monkeys.





1 comment:
Hmm, when you put it that way, I might be a zoo hater too. ;) Glad you found a zoo that you enjoyed.
When we went to Sea World in San Antonio, Matthew's favorite part was the rope-climbing and playground area too. Go figure!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment