-->

a little late, but still just as sweet

The preschool nativity. Corbyn had his first "theater" experience. I loved practicing with him and helping him memorize his lines. He would get so frustrated with me and stomp his foot and say MOM I ALREADY KNOW THAT LINE. This was after only the first time we practiced. Come to find out, if I said it once or twice he would remember it. And here I was repeating the lines to him allllll day. No wonder he finally had "had it" with me.
I loved watching him in the play, all those warm sweet feelings all mom's have when they watch their kids triumph over nervousness and fear.
GO GO GO JOSEPH!

jOSEPH AND mARY

tHE wISEMEN

wUALAA, NOW THEY ARE SHEPHERDS

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

I am so glad that turned out so well!! I know he was so excited about it! Great pictures