-->

Nothing better

I can't think of anything more enjoyable

More laugh out loud funny

More darling

And more cold

than babies in the hose
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Butler Family said...

Aww those pictures are DARLING!!! What cute kids you have and I have to say playing in the hose is TONS of fun:)

Carrie said...

Yes, I agree - those pictures are great! Your boys are so cute, and it looks like they definitely know how to have fun together.

Papa Terry said...

YEa why didn't you squirt Travis also. LOL Glad summer is coming and fun times are at hand.

Kim-the-girl said...

Ah, summer time. Isn't it great?

Cali said...

Ahhh--what a pleasure to read and view this post. Makes me want to sip lemonade and watch the sun set while the kids splash and play. Mmmm.

Ryan + Jess said...

Cute pictures...I look forward to sprinkler weather soon and to actually having a yard to play in!!

Josh is getting married? What? Isn't he still 13 years old :)

We will totally be in Provo - you better give me a call when you are there, girl. We are living with my parents for awhile. I'll email you..

Megan said...

Does Whip Cream remind you of me. Actually it reminds me of you come to think about it and those delicious molten cakes, want to make me some! Glad to see everything is going well. Chicago is a fun city in the summer (from our friends who live there). That tball story was great as well as the pictures!