-->

Baby Prep Part 3

Hooray, the nursery is done.
I'll have you know Travis did not say one swear word while he was trying to hang our over bed fabric thingie up. That is probably just because Travis has never said a swear word in his life....he did however have to take a time out and come back when he liked me again. I tend to do a lot of designing and he get's stuck with the icky jobs....like figuring out how in the heck to hang what I just made.
The baby mobile was much easier.



This time around nesting was like eating 5 tums right after a rich chocolate cookie that is scalding it's way back up your throat.
Just ahhhh.
I had so much energy and everytime those boys went to bed I was in the mode. Who doesn't love washing tiny onesies and folding them, who doesn't love rediscovering those darling shoes Ty only wore once, and who doesn't love the idea of a baby being in that carseat you are trying to sew a cover for.
Nesting is the bomb....and thank goodness I did it when I was in the mood because now I am very much not in the mood and would rather sit and eat some of Kim's Rhubarb Custard Pie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the nursery colors and decor!! I'm excited to find that special little present to send as a baby gift!! :)

Kim-the-girl said...

You really are amazing! I love that you always tell me how awesome I am, but know that it is YOU who is truly inspiring!

Byers said...

You are SO talented! Seriously the Nursery looks fantastic; good work:) I love it!

Butler Family said...

The Nursery looks WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE all of the colors!! Jay is so blessed to have you guys as parents!!! He is so lucky!!

Cam said...

will you PLEASE come decorate my house? Seriously. Everything looks awesome. You've been a busy woman!

Carley said...

That is probably the cutest nursery I've ever seen, and I've seen a LOT of nurseries. LOVE it!

Sierra said...

LOVE IT!!!!