-->

Nana nana red pajama

Okay, so she doesn't have red pajama's...actually their purple:).
But it rhymed
Our nana came to visit/save/slave for us
I cannot count on my fingers and toes how many times she was slaving away trying to get my crabby Corbyn ready for school, letting me try and sleep through those oh so pleasant post epidural migraine's, let me take a long shower and actually shave my legs, or sit while she made dinner....truly this list is a sad representation of how helpful she was to all of us. FOR GOODNESS sakes she even made Corbyn's halloween costume and took Travis "fat" suit home to take it in. Who is this bless-ed woman?
It is because of my love bug and my nana that this recovery has been so bless-ed.
Praises to quick recoveries and may every woman have one.
And praises to visit's from Nana's, and may every woman have one of those as well.
Poor Ty is still mad that you have left us. He asks me every single day. . .
"Where's Nana?"
"She come back soon in her car?"
I surely hope she does come back soon, but how's about in an airplane.

4 comments:

The Evans said...

Isn't it so nice to have someone take care of you! Its amazing how you forget what it is like. Nana is a great care provider! I am glad you are still above water with three kids. It gives me hope. Best of luck to you! When are you blessing the baby?

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I bet that was so amazingly nice to have her there to help...I mean...you EVEN got to shave your legs!!!!

And...I LOVE LOVE LOVE every single photo of your family, and each of your boys that's here. What treasures they all are!

Papa Terry said...

Hello there sweet Heather, I love that picture of Jay hanging in your arms, he loves that pose. Your kinds words were so warming to me, I love you guys and loved being able to do whatever to help.Miss your sweet hugs.

Papa Terry said...

LOL Can you tell Haley wrote this and I used my ID to post it?
I do Love you also and miss your sweet hugs LOL
Keep the wonderful Pictures coming it is almost like being there. Well not really I miss you all so much....

PaPa (Not NaNa LOL)