That was one of those statements my college english teacher would have shriveled at. "Heather, if your going to say something, then say it."
So more detail: his temperament reminds me of Ty. He is happy and sweet. He likes to be where the action is and watch the boys play. And he likes to eat, a lot. Hence his 12 1/2 pounds at 8 weeks. Thatta boy!
His differences: he hates to be alone. Whether it is sitting on the couch, up in his crib, or in a room we have all vacated he will get real upset if you leave him alone for more than a few seconds.
Last night Travis was jogging downstairs and running to the garage.
Surely something must be wrong...
someone's chokinga water leak
an unimaginable mess
Where's the fire hun?
I guess you just have to be in our house to think it is funny to hear Travis sprinting down the stairs.
Some things are just so painful for me to watch. . . the disney channel teenage shows, people injuring themselves with their skate boards on a long flight of stairs, and Travis in Target pushing that cart painfully slow.
There was no fire....he just didn't want Jay to be lonely.
We finally captured a picture of his smiling. I have never met a baby smile that didn't stop me in my tracks. They smile with their whole little body and it is so warming to have a tiny baby look up at you and tell you they're happy. Corbyn has a running tally of how many times Jay smiles at him....he counts the smiles Jay gives while he is sleeping too.
I told him that was cheating and he said, "Hey mom, a smiles a smile." Touche
Corbyn being a big brother. He loves when we get to give him a bottle. I only pray that Jay forgives me for the times when I look down and see it shoved in his mouth. He'll forget that right?First time in his bouncy seat. He loved it. A friend gave it to us. . . we have never had cool baby equiptment before and I think I could get used to it.
Me laughing at his chubbiness.





3 comments:
Oh Heather! He is so stinkin' cute!!! That smile! Love it!
Oh my goodness he has an adorable little smile!!! I just got caught up in your blog posts. Thanks for your amazing take on life. Sometimes, people just need to read something like it to remind usof all we have to be grateful for!!
SO stinkin' ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment