Have you ever helped your three year old after they have
ahem
gone poo poo
They are crying for you to wipe their bum
Don't know why they need to cry . . . but apparently that is an essential ingredient to get you to come in and wipe for them
The smell is so bad
Oh my gosh I can't take it - the smell is so bad
Turn on the fan
Not helping
Put my face in my shirt
Not helping
Getting light headed from holding my breath
Take them into the hallway to finish
Then you turn them around to pull their pants up and
Oh yes they did
They took their little three year old poopy hands and placed them right on your head (Naturally a head is the best thing to grab in order to balance.)
Now you have poop head.
And Travis wonder's why I didn't want to potty train Ty until his mission
9 comments:
lol, been there.
Oh, Heather! I've done nothing but laugh reading your latest posts! Thank you for livening up my day and for spreading the laughter! Sorry it has been at your expense, but THANK YOU! I hope you got a nice, hot and relaxing shower after that:)
no mam, I put a hat on and now I have poop head and poop hat
You are hilarious Heather! You just made me want to wait even longer before potty training Halle...
Oops! It looks like we've made a mistake and sent you the wrong link. If you clicked on the previous one, then you'll know that it didn't work. Here's a new link just for you -- we hope you'll take our survey!
http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=ebA6MdwENcWChdW_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI
Questions? You can get in touch with us at info@bloggingcommon.org or check out our FAQ at http://bloggingcommon.org/research.
We hope you'll join us,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
oh I'm heading in that direction pretty soon with Keagan and not looking forward to it. Hope it gets better and he gets potty trained soon
LAUGH. OUT. LOUD.
SO been there.
Oh dearest! Oh the joys! Lol. Btw, in case Travis didn't pass it along. UBER thanks on the last blog entry. You made me cry.(in the good way) love ya!
Funny! I vaguely remember a post a while back on a cruise you and Travis went on. Where did you go? We're planning a Mexican riviera cruise and would appreciate any input you have. Can you send me a link to that post (whether it was the riviera or not)? Thanks!
Post a Comment