-->

EIGHT IS GREAT

The Japan Relief Effort taught me something.

It's okay to go all out. You don't always have to keep it simple.

So I did for our date.

I planned, I drove, I delivered secret love hints all day, I got all the kids out of the car to sneak into his clinic and leave a love note . . . I pulled out all the stop's.

I even used my nice cardstock for the hints.

Is anyone else strage like me....saving their nice cardstock for something REAAAALly important.

Truly, what is that exactly?

Anyhow.

8 years, that's a long time.

As I was sitting typing my love notes I sat back and looked around.

Look at all we've done in 8 years.

Look how much we've grown in 8 years.

He is still my favorite person to be with. He can still make me laugh harder than anyone. I still swoon when he smooches me. Not much has changed . . .

But so much has changed.

In 8 years we've gotten our degree's, had baby one. He got another degree, we had baby two. We adventured off into the Mid-west and had baby three.

I should say 8 years is a long time, we've done a lot and hope to do much much more.

How I love my midder man.







Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Butler Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you two special people

Kim-the-girl said...

CONGRATS!!! Time flies doesn't it? So happy you two have each other, its nice to know other people are happy and in love and we're not the only ones. :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY!!! Also, LOVE the new blog layout!! =D Sure do miss you and your wonderful family.

Wendi said...

Cute, cute, cute! You guys are just sooo cute! Happy eight years!!

Alisha said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love the pictures and the way that you pulled all the stops!

Brooke said...

Congrats you two!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Yeah Congratulations on 8 years!! We also celebrated our 8 year anniversary on April 26. Is that your anniversary too? Are we anniversary twins? You guys are awesome.

LeAnn said...

Happy late Anniversary! Awesome job- 8 years wow! Time flies! And way to go planning the date!