-->

The circus is back in town

Who likes family pictures?

I do...

I like to reminisce, I love the memories they bring back, I love walking by them and remembering that happy sweet moment when we were all together.



I think we can assume EVERYONE enjoy's having pictures but who really likes taking them?



In the Taylor house hold it is a holy gong show trying to take family pictures.

Getting ready is a feat. Trying to keep everyone clean is a feat. And then we have my boys uncanny ability to hurt themselves during family picture taking.

Last time Ty sprained his ankle

This time Corbyn was running down a flight of stairs, tripped on the last stair which sent him barreling to his left where. . . yes. . . you guessed it:

Ty was running.

This is after Ty already fell down our driveway catching himself with his right knee and upper lip and after he fell off a cement barrier and landed on his hip.

When things in our house get hectic for some unknown reason Corbyn starts singing the song:

Happy Birthday

So Corbyn started singing Happy Birthday, Ty was injured-again, and Jay was cold so he joined the chorus.

Fun?

I personally would rather poke my eyeball with a salty finger.

But, we've done it again.

We lived to tell the tale and we even had some good laughs along the way!











Just a few....I don't want to put you on Taylor overload.

12 comments:

Mitch n' Molly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new fam pics! super cool outfits! Well done! You are all SO darn good looking! LOVE THEM!

Kim-the-girl said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love all of them! I do know what you mean about the injuries happening right before and trying to keep everyone clean... its like a miracle at our house if it happens!

Butler Family said...

LOVE all the pictures. You have such a beautiful family. Can't believe how big the kids are getting

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!! Sure miss you all. Hopefully you'll still be in town when we come back to visit...

Ryan + Jess said...

Ok, adorable. You and your boys are really really cute. Family pics are ALWAYS a crazy event, but really worth it. Right?? :)

Carrie said...

I love the pictures - you guys look great. I know what you mean about what a hassle it is to take family pictures. Luckily, when we've done it the kids have been reasonably good. Our problem is that Brian HATES getting pictures taken, and it's hard to keep HIM in a good mood.

Lisa said...

Holy SMOKES! How cute! Love the pics!!!

LeAnn said...

Soooo stinkin cute!! What a darling family you have. I just love how Ty looks in that first picture. So grown up like his big brother. And baby Jay is not going to be a baby much longer! So cute Heather! Thanks for sharing.

Allison said...

Those pictures are great!

Brooke said...

You guys have such great style! I was telling Trent that I wanted a family picture for Mothers Day, but it didn't happen. (I got something else really cool) I even told him I wish we could fly you guys out here to do them for us. But, that would be rather difficult, I guess. Anyway, your family pictures are amazing. Love them!

Anonymous said...

Please....put us on Taylor overload!

hambunch said...

Awww I love the pictures!!! Such a cute family :) I love Jay, he's soo adorable!