-->

Maid of the Mist....I mean maid of the super soaker

Doesn't the name "Maid of the Mist" sound so much nicer than

"Maid of your poncho can't help you now"

or

"Maid of the roaring death deliverer"

Corbyn saw right through the cuddly name. We had to use many methods of coercion to get him on this boat. I can't remember what actually worked, but here he is looking thrilled to be on vacation!


Ty wanted to jump out of the boat to get a closer look. Even on the observation tower this critter was trying every means to wriggle through the railing to fall to his very very far down death. He craves adventure however it comes.



Jay Bear was a sport even though he got soaked.



Travis ran around like a kid on Christmas throwing his hands in the air and yelling "whooooo! Heck ya!" We were laughing pretty hard at our crazed man.




There is a pathway that leads you right next to the falls. As we were already soaked we said, "Why not?" It was awesome.



Why is this baby so nice to us. He was so far beyond sleep deprivation. Small random naps, random meals, but lots of love and lots to look at. He was just as happy as could be the whole trip.




4 comments:

Butler Family said...

I LOVE all of these pictures. Your kids are just way too cute:)

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh that last picture is a little piece of HEAVEN!!!! What an awesome, sweet, perfect, handsome baby! I can't remember what else I wanted to say about the rest of the post because you swept me away with that smile! What a cutie!

Cam said...

I anxiously await the day when I can cross "New York" off the bucket list. I've always wanted to go {and I just don't think that layovers count} :). Looks like you had a lovely time.
Great picture of Ty with his big eyes!

joolee said...

isn't Niagara a BLAST???? Travis and i went when we had no kids, but boy i'm sure they'd love it!!