K, so I need some advice. I saw you wrote last year there were tears when getting on the bus...if your referring to your kid, I need help! My 5 year old refuses to get on the school bus and refuses to go to school and is suffering from some serious separation anxiety. How long did it last? What did you? How do I get my kid to go to school and not be so distraught over leaving me?
Yay, you got your smile back. Ok that probably sounded weird. I have been hoping and praying that your bells palsy would go away and it did! I can't believe how big Jay is. His pictures are so adorable. . Wow! I am so glad that Corbyn is enjoying school more this year. He's looking all grown up. I think my favorite post is of sweet little super hero Ty. He is a hoot!
3 comments:
seriously gorgeous photos of your boys!
K, so I need some advice. I saw you wrote last year there were tears when getting on the bus...if your referring to your kid, I need help! My 5 year old refuses to get on the school bus and refuses to go to school and is suffering from some serious separation anxiety. How long did it last? What did you? How do I get my kid to go to school and not be so distraught over leaving me?
Holy cow those kiddos look like they have grown so much this year. You guys have unbelievably adorable kids!!
Yay, you got your smile back. Ok that probably sounded weird. I have been hoping and praying that your bells palsy would go away and it did! I can't believe how big Jay is. His pictures are so adorable. . Wow! I am so glad that Corbyn is enjoying school more this year. He's looking all grown up. I think my favorite post is of sweet little super hero Ty. He is a hoot!
Post a Comment