As it turns out the Joffrey Ballet is quite the experience.
I love ballet, I love watching people who love ballet.
I loved every moment of it.
It really moved me,
pirouette after perfect pirouette tears would come to my eyes. It was perfectly beautiful, perfectly choreographed, and yes. . . I cried at times, and laughed at times, and really didn't want it to end.
My mom and I hummed the sugar plum fairy tune as we glided out of the theater on fluffy white clouds.
I am grateful I was able to see something so remarkable.
I love ballet, I love watching people who love ballet.
I loved every moment of it.
It really moved me,
pirouette after perfect pirouette tears would come to my eyes. It was perfectly beautiful, perfectly choreographed, and yes. . . I cried at times, and laughed at times, and really didn't want it to end.
My mom and I hummed the sugar plum fairy tune as we glided out of the theater on fluffy white clouds.
I am grateful I was able to see something so remarkable.
I look kind of angry.
Hmmm.....
Promise I wasn't!
Right before the show we headed down to hit the restrooms.
While in the restroom there was the quiet beeping noise. It sounded vaguely familiar. . . but more than familiar: the alarm was getting louder. I was in the stall assuming it must be an alarm that my neighboring toilet was clogged, or would they put an alarm when the toilet paper ran out? Why is this alarm so loud? It is really getting loud. I came out of the stall and peeked into the neighboring stall . . . hmmmm. No blinking red light or other sign of disarray. I walk over to the sink and my mom is starring at me. "The beeping got louder when you came over here." Me: "what are you talking about?" We wash our hands and walk out of the bathroom. Yes, all 50 people in the bathroom are starring at us. Why are you all looking at us?
Turns out I was the beeper. A few clicks down the hallway I reached into my pocket and pulled out Travis's phone which I had borrowed to use the Navigation to get us into the city. It was beeping so loud I couldn't hear anything over that drowning sound. I quickly fumbled to turn it off and we had a good laugh over it. Half out of embarrassment and mostly because of the SAGA OF THE Taylor ALARMS!
Did you know the Taylor's have random alarms going off all through the night?
It's sad, but true.
And as you can imagine it becomes less and less funny.
Travis likes alarms. He sets them on his watch, on his I-pad, and on his phone. Because he runs on military time he get's very confused about am and pm. I haven't mentioned my possessed alarm clock in the drawer that randomly goes off.
We have some interesting nights.
While in the restroom there was the quiet beeping noise. It sounded vaguely familiar. . . but more than familiar: the alarm was getting louder. I was in the stall assuming it must be an alarm that my neighboring toilet was clogged, or would they put an alarm when the toilet paper ran out? Why is this alarm so loud? It is really getting loud. I came out of the stall and peeked into the neighboring stall . . . hmmmm. No blinking red light or other sign of disarray. I walk over to the sink and my mom is starring at me. "The beeping got louder when you came over here." Me: "what are you talking about?" We wash our hands and walk out of the bathroom. Yes, all 50 people in the bathroom are starring at us. Why are you all looking at us?
Turns out I was the beeper. A few clicks down the hallway I reached into my pocket and pulled out Travis's phone which I had borrowed to use the Navigation to get us into the city. It was beeping so loud I couldn't hear anything over that drowning sound. I quickly fumbled to turn it off and we had a good laugh over it. Half out of embarrassment and mostly because of the SAGA OF THE Taylor ALARMS!
Did you know the Taylor's have random alarms going off all through the night?
It's sad, but true.
And as you can imagine it becomes less and less funny.
Travis likes alarms. He sets them on his watch, on his I-pad, and on his phone. Because he runs on military time he get's very confused about am and pm. I haven't mentioned my possessed alarm clock in the drawer that randomly goes off.
We have some interesting nights.






1 comment:
what a fun experience to do something like that especially to do with your mom:) How wonderful
Post a Comment