KEY LIME COVE IS THE BOMB
Alla told me that it was even better than Wisconsin Dells.....and I thought it was blasphemy
Girl, you were right. It is better for kids.
And I was so so brave. I took all my kids by myself.
I had to! I had free passes!
After the first 10 minutes Ty almost drowned and we submitted him to life jacket torture. Luckily he didn't mind too much. The child just thinks he is a fish. Multiple times I would turn around and he was in laying on his back kicking his way down to the deep end of the wave pool: lovely.
He also likes fast water slides. The faster the better.
I was scared on one of the tube rides
AND
he....was....laughing.
Alla told me that it was even better than Wisconsin Dells.....and I thought it was blasphemy
Girl, you were right. It is better for kids.
And I was so so brave. I took all my kids by myself.
I had to! I had free passes!
After the first 10 minutes Ty almost drowned and we submitted him to life jacket torture. Luckily he didn't mind too much. The child just thinks he is a fish. Multiple times I would turn around and he was in laying on his back kicking his way down to the deep end of the wave pool: lovely.
He also likes fast water slides. The faster the better.
I was scared on one of the tube rides
AND
he....was....laughing.
3 comments:
I have never been to the dells but we did spend the couple nights in Key Lime Cover for our Anniversary when you watched our kids for us the one evening and we had a BLAST!!!!! If we could ever go there again we would in a heartbeat!! Good for you to take all the kids by yourself!! You are amazing:)
You are much braver then I would ever be!! Awesome mom moment!
Oh my GOODNESS!!! I can't even imagine taking my kids someplace like that by myself! You rock! Lucky kids.
Post a Comment