Last Week before school in Taylor household = PAAARTAY!!
i LOVE SuMMER!
I love loose routine's, I love playing, I love swim lessons, I love friends staying over late, I love their freedom. . .
I love it for about 3 months.
Then I am ready for some serious stability.
Anyhew, we thought we'd try to live it up the last week and our plan was as follows--
Bike Rodeo
Dress up.
Ride you bike through obstacles
Pure fun right.
Ty spent most of the time playing with Grace whom he spends most of his time with at these friend activities.
Uh...
I am left without words at the pure high-water, tight, ninja awesomeness of this costume. Yes, that is duct tape and fabric on his bike. Yes I am learning how to be a good mom and not pinterest their bike and ruin the fun.
I am releasing the reins man and I'll tell you what. . . we are all a lot happier.
Ty's idea of decorating his bike and dressing up is duct taping a sword to it. Simple, creative, I like it.
Day TWO
Water balloon partay.
Boy heaven!
I had no idea it would take me a few hours to get these babies prepped. I was very wet and very ready to watch my kid's launch them at each other.
Ty guy, go get em
Water balloons go rather quickly.....so the park was option B
DaY ThREE
Sidewalk Chalk Festival
Each child has one square of sidewalk to show their stuff and earn a prize. Some needed a bigger space to let their creativity roam. . . look at this fabulous dragon! No, I didn't draw that....no Taylor drew that. That is a whole different gene pool of talent we were enjoying.
Entertaining bebe
The remaining days were filled with slip and slides, popcicles, library summer reading parties, movie nights, and camping of course! What suite's three boys better than dirt, fire, tent, and no teeth brushing?
Nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
Heaven help us if we ever have a girl. . . I am really starting to speak man.
2 comments:
LOVE the updates. Looks like things are going so well
Remember how I dealt with the news that Eliza was coming? I cried, not knowing how I'd deal with a girl! But she fits right in in the dirt, wrestling, mayhem of our household. :)
Post a Comment