My bebe is now 2!
This explains perfectly why my love for camping has returned.
And, my fabulous wonderful family helped me put each thing away and vacuumed my car. Uh, yes. I'll pretty much go anywhere and do anything if you'll detail my car.
This trip had some hilarious instances as all good camping trips do.
Trying to stuff the air mattress into Travis's 2 man tent. Almost peed my pants. . .
Cleaning out the car at midnight to shove an air mattress, Heidi, and refusing to sleep Emma in the back of the vehicle.
Jay's early morning chat to wake up the whole campground. Truly when this child wakes up he doesn't stop talking for about an hour. Nothing's to be done about it either. He just loves a good chat bright and early, and it was early....not so bright though.
Corbyn threw up EVERYWHERE outside the Taffy shop. Ew.
Corbyn fell asleep early....woke up only to throw up all over his sleeping bag, pillow, tent, and himself then promptly lay down in it to continue sleeping. Ew.
Ahhh...the joys of combining camping with the stomach flu.
Love this stank eye face.
Truly.
So glad we caught it on film for the record.
The first time I watched her while mom worked I wondered why she was giving me the stank eye all day. I was kinda getting a complex about it until I realized: whuala. She has this face all day, with everyone. She is just now replacing it for far less humorous faces....too bad really.
Our Heidi and Emma. . . brave souls going camping with the crazies.
Enjoyed a few moments before camping natzi caught them and put it away.
Mr. Sickly
Camping soul food
Man Time. Goin fishin.
Travis wanted me to take him early from fishing....he was worried he would fall in the lake. Not invalid considering he fell in the lake last time he went fishing with my dad.
Jay's early morning wake up yielded some gorgeous scenery.
Best thing about camping at the beach....
uh.
There is a beach.
a little wet.
Ty running.
What a happy happy barfy trip:).
1 comment:
I have to admit I think that is the first time I've ever heard anyone use those words all together... happy barfy camping trip. Glad you enjoyed it, despite some minor inconveniences... :)
Post a Comment