-->
Wow.  Award to me for only taking three pics his whole birthday.
I suppose I insta-gramed the whole daggum thing.
Oh well, no need to mourn.
His only two birthday wishes were: 
1.  I want an ice-cream cake
2.  I want cuff-links
Whelp.  I think I can handle that.
Instead of being a lamo and just buying both things I took him on a big fat surprise date. . . 
#1. Adult go kart racing (which for the record was actually kind of embarassing/terrifying for me as all the adult males bashed into me on the course.  I was the SLOWEST one and holy cow it didn't feel like the speed I was experiencing was slow.)  Travis just drove in his normal commuter fashion and ate us all for breakfast.  
#2.  Dinner at Lovely fifty fifty's pizza in Portland.  It was just that---lovely and about fifty....and a little romantic.  Oh come on, you'd have to be completely dead to not feel it in a downtown dimly lit Portland restaurant.
#3.  Omnimax movie of course.  This is a Taylor male we are talking about here.
#4.  Voodoo donut experience.  
Yes.  I've had my very first maple bacon donut.  It was the most delicious thing/experience I've ever had in the donuts realm.  Travis shivered as I ate THE WHOLE THING.  He ate something creamy filled.
That pretty much sums it up.  It was a fabulous, romatic, birthdayesque night.




1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

Fun. happy birthday Travis.