Christmas Time.
Interesting traditions, a hilarious time, enjoying family nearby for the first time. I loved this Christmas.
I didn't ruin it this year with rushing and stressing and overdoing it. So glad I only had to ruin one Christmas to catch a glimpse. We kept it calm, simple, and wonderfully fun.
Our favorite ugly sweater
Our favorite house down the street to visit. We went there many nights to sit and watch the lights blink to the music.
The fun of the live nativity
Taylor style game night
Nativity
Christmas lights drive. Extra awesome this year. A whole neighborhood dedicated to our viewing pleasure.
Plenty of time for late night Papa reading.
Gingerbread houses with Nana
Christmas dinners
BINGO NIGHT Christmas Eve. One of my most favorite traditions!
Santa Time
Christmas Breakfast
I like to record what the boys asked for each year as a fun memory for later on.
Corbyn's hopeful list: mario kart wii game, marble run, pokemon deck
Ty: skylanders characters, pokemon deck, marble run, bike
Jay: um.....nothing yet. But he got a shopping cart.
No comments:
Post a Comment