-->

iF yOu liKE cAmPiNg....ShoUt hOorAy!

bAbY tY actually did great camping. He slept and enjoyed the dirt. Yummy.
The best part about camping at the coast is the sunsets at night. Of course Travis wanted to go out on the beach really late and take some pictures of the lighthouse to get some cool effect...I don't know. That is what he does. It was freezing and so scary. You can hear the waves crashing and can't see a thing more than a foot in front of you where your flashlight beam stops. Luckily I married a man who laughs when I start singing LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO....SCARY WAVES REALLY DARK! THIS IS NO FUN, HEY!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the little bunker shot of Travis and Corbin!So fun.. do you help in building that or did someone have fun and make it before you got there?