
So that expression....giddy as a school boy comes from Travis I think. FoR his birthday he unveiled the computer of his dreams.
BuT...Mind you....the giddy doesn't come until it is set up with all the perfect programs and running smoothly. After we set it up and started to enjoy the bliss of speedy photo editing it would randomly shut down.
Ohhhh, it WaS ReaLLy frustrating not only because the computer wasn't working but because that meant that Travis would work under the light of the moon until he solved that problem. It turned out that in shipping the power supply went capoot and they sent us a new one. Hooray for a working computer.
the UnVeilIng
Hmmmm....why does my computer randomly shut down. I will conquer you, I will solve this problem. I hate you right now but I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!
lOOk how serious he is...pRetTy StaNdard when he is seated in the computer chair....the place of LoVe and HaTe.
No comments:
Post a Comment