Our sidewalk chalk usually consists of the wondeful letter
"o" that Corbyn has recently mastered....while that is pretty amazing
is seems very small in comparison to the art we enjoyed on Saturday.
I never knew you could do so much with chalk and a square of sidewalk.

It was the annual Forest Grove Sidewalk Chalk festival. With live
music, puppet show, face painting, and of course amazing balloon
man it made for a relaxing and wonderful Saturday morning.

"o" that Corbyn has recently mastered....while that is pretty amazing
is seems very small in comparison to the art we enjoyed on Saturday.
I never knew you could do so much with chalk and a square of sidewalk.

It was the annual Forest Grove Sidewalk Chalk festival. With live
music, puppet show, face painting, and of course amazing balloon
man it made for a relaxing and wonderful Saturday morning.




13 comments:
Wait a minute. Chalk Art Festival in Forest Grove? Are you in town?
meriah
What fun posts! I love the randomness! Glad you're back in Oregon and having a good time. You take the best pictures! I need to get a good camera and learn how to edit photos! But when you're as pretty as YOU are, the pictures probably don't need much editing! ;)
Good to see you are still ALIVE!!! Honestly, I check the blog all the time. You have an ADORABLE family and make me so excited to have a little boy of my own. Cute, cute, cute.
Sadly, we never made the stroll down to the festival...Oh, well I tell Ethan we'll be moving back or at least vacationing in Oregon for years to come...maybe we'll hit it one of these years. You and and your adorable children look fabulous!
Beautiful pictures! What camera do you use? And what photo edit software? I want my pictures to look as beautiful as yours!
Fun - we can't wait to get back to the Grove. I enjoyed all your posts and pictures. Ty is getting so big - he and Kelsi will have fun together! :)
I miss you guys, I miss you guys, I miss you guys, I miss you guys! I can't say any more because I'm crying, I love you all.
TESS
Hey guys! Travis, I saw you on facebook but I never update that thing. Our blog is texasjacksons.blogspot.com.
It looks like you guys are doing great. Cute kids!
Hey Travis! I hear you on the "too lazy to do two" thing. Blogging comes before facebook for me . . . covingtoncahoons.blogspot.com.
Your family is adorable!
-Jana
someone told me about this...
I thought they said "chocolate festival" instead of "chalk art festival". I was so dissapointed I didn't even get out of the car. :)
aw, I love Ty with the hat!! Too cute! I'm sad that we didn't get to see the chalk art this year. It looks amazing just as always this year.
Yeah, we're still in law school. Year and a half down, year and a half to go. We only have one kid - Bentley and he's almost two. Just one for now! Are you guys sticking around the NW for now? I'm a little jealous!
Post a Comment