-->

BOYS REALLY ARE NOISE COVERED WITH DIRT

eAsTon lEwiS (nOtiCe the MiSsIng TooTH)

MiLeS mItCheLlhE Has A PeRMANeNTLY hOrSe VOICE which so perfectly matches his hilarious personality.




alL tHe CrAzIes toGeThEr! Out of all these boys we didn't think Corbyn would be the first to get stitches. Notice the tears:)

Well, at least wE hAvE sOmE chUrch Socks now....a nice tan color. Next time I will have him wear his boots....oops!

12 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Woa... what did you guys do? It looks like fun whatever it was!

Lisa said...

Great pictures! And what Cute boys!1

McArthur Family said...

Amen to that comment. I've got two of my own. So I know Travis from high school and I must say he totally lucked out on getting the "hot wife" he always wanted. =)

What a beautiful family you two have! It's so fun to see where life has taken my friends.

Feel free to check out my blog. It's private, but I did put Travis email address on my permission list. If you have trouble getting in, let me know.

P.S. Have you guys been to Medford or Grants Pass, Oregon? Doug, my husband, is interested in living there.

Rebecca said...

Travis & Heather-
Great blog! Your boys are adorable. I met Corbyn when he was a baby...he looks so big and cute now. We are in 'couv and loving it here close to family and everything we love. Where is Pacific OR? I thought you were in Forest Grove?

Seth and Sierra said...

Hey, you adorable family! I'm so glad you have a blog. It's so much more fun than Facebook!
PS: Love the socks. Looks like he had fun!

Candace and Brian said...

Heather I love to look at your blog even though I'm not the best commenter. You have a darling family.
I have a random question for you today......what was the name of the man who wrote the book up at college and did the book go anywhere. I'm headed to a costume party tonight and Brian reminded me I could wear that dress that was made for it. It made me wonder if that book went anywhere. I don't even know the title of it but I'm interested to find out. If you remember or know anything send the information my way.

Terra said...

How much we miss getting dirty at the Grove with all those boys! Remids me of when we went puddle jumping and Paul "bathed" in a mud puddle. Even after bleach, his socks and undies were still gray.

Debra said...

I can't wait to have boys...or I should say A Boy. I'm sure one will be plenty. So how is being back in the grove? We miss it now that we're gone, thats always the story right? I love seeing your pics, you are super talented! Did I ever tell the story of first meeting Miles? He totally laid one on Ellie before even saying hello. It was love at first kiss. We always teased at how beautiful our grandkids would be. Tell all the grovies hi for me.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! Heather Snow is Married and has kids! I'm so happy for you. It looks like you are having an excellent time in your life. You should e-mail me Mattkgolding@hotmail.com sometime. I'd love to catch up and see how your family is doing!

MANDY LOU WHO said...

Heather Grace! I have never seen such a darling Blog in my whole life! It was so much fun to feel like part of all of your fun memories! Your family is beautiful!

staci baker said...

I can second that! Boys are just boys! I love the pictures and the story of the stitches. (I don't love that he had to get them, but love the way you told it....) Anyway, I'm glad things are going well and he's okay!

Stacia said...

Hi Heather! I spied your blog address on Facebook and took a little visit. Your family is so cute! How are you doing?