Tyler, Ashley, Lauren, and MOM...you sneaky lady...thanks for coming to visit. There is nothing like having family coming to visit and getting the flu all in the same day! ONce AGaiN....sorry I was sick...how rude.Despite THaT it wAs such a fun trIp. WE dID go out and do sOme exciting day trips, but my favorite part was just sitting at home playing games, hours of Corbyn bossing Tyler around playing with and renaming trains, hair bows, goodwill spray paint run:), crazy hungry seagulls. Oh and don't fOrgEt Corbyn's stitches removal...fairly traumatic.
On a SIdE NotE...Don't you think I should be on a commercial for spray paint....I could really make some cash and stop selling all my stuff on craigslist.





2 comments:
So cute. Love all your pictures. It makes me jealous of the beautiful weather you have - still being able to go outside, even if it is a little cold!!
You make me cry. I wish you guys were closer. I love you guys to the moon and back. Tess
Post a Comment