
Heather and I have been taking pictures and we thought we would post some of them. Just a hobby, but we both really enjoy it. Heather is a freak'n creative geniuses and I am the monkey that gets to press the buttons. At the end of the day, we are both satisfied.
http://taylordphotos.blogspot.com/
6 comments:
Nice pictures! You've really got a nice eye, and great talent.
Beautiful! You two do a great job. When you gunna take a "vacation" back to idaho so you can get pics of our family? ;) Missing you guys!
They look awesome!
What a beautiful family! We sure miss you guys. Wish you were here to teach us how to use our new camera:)
So AWESOME!!! Way to go! I love them. Ryan and I enjoy it, too, but we run into the issue of time...and we struggle sharing the camera!
I love your "tag" you put on your pictures. The photos you did for our family are awesome and we get many compliments on them. THANK YOU!
Post a Comment