Baby Ty in his snow suit(amazing timing Tiffany!), surprisingly he didn't mind it. At first he just sat and kind of fell over to get a different view of his surroundings. After a few rolls around he got the hang of it and could cruise around.
Corbyn insisted on going down by himself, which if you know Corbyn....that is really unusual. At the bottom of our hill was a large pipe protruding out of the snow, if you hit is wrong you flipped over. He would lay his body on the small side of the tube and go down. If he hit the pipe wrong then he flew off, if he leaned in he stayed on. Every time he stayed on he jumped up victoriously and said, "oh yes, I didn't fly off." He also insisted that he carry his own tube up. wAy To gO cOrByn!
Oops....don't sled in closed parks you get in trouble. We know, see that tiny man in the back wearing an orange vest...yup, he kicked us right out.:) Oh well, at least we managed to get a few hours in before we got the boot.




1 comment:
Rachel told me you got kicked out of the area I told you to go sledding in. I'm so sorry! That's where I thought Josh has always gone. Apparently it is up past there somewhere.
Post a Comment