sO we started a photography weBsite,
we are just starting to get into it and are having a really fun time doing it.
Well, Travis is learning to share "Irene" and I am learning to not be a psycho hobby stealer. wE are in our last few monThs of "freebies" so take advantage while they last:)!!
the link is over on the side bar thatta way-------------->
2 comments:
Wait, what? Frebies!? I might have to give you a call! Pprter's #1 is the Thursday after next and we need Fam photos cuz we don't have any professional ones!...That is, if it's alright with you!
Awesome. Oh, and p.s., Heather, I TOTALLY coppied your music to my blog. Sorry, but you've got GREAT picks, and I'm too lame to be original and pick any for myself. ;)
And yeah, do you travel for photo shoots? We'll even put you up in our spare room downstairs. ;)
Post a Comment