-->

GuM wAll....fascinating

Down a dark alley next to a theatre there is this attraction so affectionately called the
"GUM WALL"
GUM WALL HUH? wELL MY BROTHER CAME TO visit for some work interviews and said we needed to find this gum wall and make our contribution. We love a good adventure and Corbyn loved the sound of a huge wall of gum. This is what we found.
Truly, it was grossly fascinating.

Corbyn's contribution....he was a little upset that I didn't have green gum for him to chew {"mom, green's my faver, I need green gum.}
Then I spotted a dime which made it all better. You see ten is his favorite number, so if he can't have his first love{green}, he can settle for the second {the #10}. So he stuck his gum on that dime.

Mom's long and stringy white gum contribution....yummy!

Seriously, I love this man.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I love looking at your blog and seeing your cute family. Your photography of just every day photos are just amazing. You have a beautiful talent. But this post....it disgusted me.

Ryan + Jess said...

That is disgusting...and very cool at the same time.

Rebecca said...

Where is this?

Kim-the-girl said...

That is quite possibly the grosses thing I've ever seen and I'm a mom to 3 boys, remember... (maybe that's why its so gross, i know at least two of them would have no problem taking some of that gum and sticking it in their mouth... gross!)

Alisha said...

That really is disgusting but totally random so thus cool! Awesome pics!

Parrish Family said...

What an attraction!! Of all the things to see in Seattle! I would have headed straight for that too! Nothing like thousands of peoples germs all joined together. It is stuff like this that truly unifies us all.