-->

Inspirations

I usually don't cry when I read other people's postings[but i did today].
Anyone who wants to be inspired, who wants to feel grounded, who wants to  joy {and sorrow} at another person's beautiful life....go to the link list on the right and click Nie nie's inspirations. She is an incredible person, loves her kids and loves her husband.  And you know that she tells them and write's about it to inspire us.  I am not much for blog reading, but if I was to sit down for an afternoon and read someone's, it would be hers.   

I went to High School with her younger sister who was also an upstanding person.

2 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

You went to school with Elizabeth? or someone else. I know Liz! We were in Vocal Union together at BYU-I :).
I also love reading Nienie.

staci baker said...

Agreed. She's my inspiration! I just caught up on your happenings, and I didn't know you guys were doing the Navy thing! Cool! So Illinois? I'm sure you'll love it! Michigan has actually not been too bad to us! The Midwest is a good place (yes, minus the humidity that makes winter frigid and summer sticky). But I'm excited for you guys. So how long are you stationed there? I hope it's somewhat of a permanent residence for a little while, at least!