-->

Teefers

Here is the "after I bit through my bottom lip" picture. He knocked his tooth so hard that they had to remove it a few months later.  The stitches healed up sooooo well! 

Here is the mR. man after they pulled his tooth. Poor thing, I had a few dentists woe's{as a kid}, so boy did I feel for him. He fell asleep in the car on the way home and woke up when I was trying to carry him in the house. He cried and cried and was so worried about where his tooth went. But, I laid him in my bed which is "so cozy"{according to the cozy conosseur Corbyn} and he fell right asleep. I checked on him so many times my calves were sore the next day {added bonus}.  He slept for four hours!  And woke up happy as a clam had a cup of milk and was just as good as new.  The whole day was just filled with tender mercies.

Now we enjoy sticking straws, sucker sticks, and noodles through our new space.  

Speaking of teeth woes, why are my kids struggling so much with them.  Corbyn has chipped a few and knocked one out.  Ty has chipped his front tooth {pretty apparent when you see him smile} and last week he bonked his bottom one and it was displaced and really painful to him.  Luckily we have a fellow friend student who is ALMOST a dentist.  He has gotten a few phone calls from us:).  Why do my kids revolt against their teeth and how do I get them  to stop?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

What a tough kid. And what a rough time! Teeth are no fun. Someday I know Austin will be going through the same knocking-out-teeth being-a-boy stage. You will have to give me lots of advice!

Mrs. Mom said...

I do know Carley! She and I acutally made the connection a few months ago, but I forgot to tell you. I've actually never met her in person, we "met" on a baby names message board we both belong to.

I gotta say that Corbyn looks adorable with his missing tooth!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Hi Heather. Just thought i would check out your blog and it is super cute, as is all that you do. Anyway, just saying hi! Hope you are enjoying Washington. Brianne Pitts

Lisa said...

Poor little guy. I'm glad to hear he bounded right back up, though. No clue about the teeth thing. Good luck. Give him a great big hug from us, k?