-->

Crows for dinner....I shouldn't let Travis cook

What is your best guess....what on earth is this a picture of?  I really shouldn't leave three kids at home alone.  It just isn't safe.
So....this is the "crow" from their crow hunt.  It all begins with Travis looking out the window and saying "ohhh yummy, a crow, I want to eat him for dinner."  Corbyn looks at me puzzled {it is the questioning look wondering if daddy is joking or serious....I get this look aLOT}.  Corbyn jumps on board, walks over to Travis, puts him arm around him and says, "Ohhhh, I like crows for dinner too daddy."
A nerf gun and an hour later we have this lovely thing on our counter when I get home.

Posted by PicasaI love boys, who eLse would even dream this uP?

4 comments:

McArthur Family said...

My 3 yr. old frequently is asking me if he can go outside and shoot a squirrel, bird, and yes, a lion. Must be a boy thing.

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

That's hilarious!!!!

The Evans said...

I had to zoom in on the picture to even begin to understand, but now I see. Lucky for you it is pretend, just takes Lincoln with him to shot bats that hang out on our house.

Becky said...

I love you guys-but it looks like a slug to me.