-->

oh honey, you put the unny in funny


I had a revelation the other day.  I am not spontaneously funny.  How sad, I lOVE spontaeously funny people.  They make an ordinary jaunt through any thickness of life, 
LAUGH
oUt 
Loud 
fUnny.
Isn't laughter so medicinal.  That is probably why I can never get enough mOlly.  Dang she is fUnny.  mY mom is super fUnny too, come to think of it so is my dad and brothers and so on and so on.  i mUst realLy like fUnny peOple.
I wish you were there, it is just so spontaneous.  I get the camera, say, HEY TRAV....and this is what I get.  Pure genius. Then later that same funny hour, I disappoint with this wet blanket:
I totally suck, no spotenaity in me.  What a bummer, I always thought I was a little bit funny on the spot.  I wonder if this is a new development or if I was never very sponteously awesome?  Oh what a bummer.  I AM TOO TYPE A! 
wEll
I guess that makes me forever grateful to have married an ape and birthed two little monkeys. 
This is our family of 6, 
{1)Me, {2}dAddy ape
{3}monkey one or you may know him as :Corbyn and his {4}perma-face for EVERY picture
{5}baby tY and his {6}dirt clot....which yes he did eat minutes later....and yes it probably was filled with pesticides.  

5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

First of all, spontaneously funny and spontaneously awesome are two totally different things and I don't know about the funniness issue, but I definitely know you are as awesome as they come... so, there. :) I'm SO NOT funny, my brother ranked our whole family in terms of funniness (you could say he's a bit competitive) and he placed me in DEAD LAST. The #1 spot told me I have a good sense of humor because sometimes I'm the only one who gets his jokes, and hey, he's #1. My family is kinda weird, sorry for the novel. :)

Cali said...

I have several memories where you made me laugh--I love your sense of humor! And your family is full of nonsensical fun, I love it!

The Evans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Evans said...

Dude where are all the flowers? Are you keeping them all to yourselves? Did you pick one and get kicked out of the joint? You are trouble makers. Travis is a very funny man. you just got to make sure he doesn't get corny like papa taylor...." there once was this sword..."

Michelle @ Twig said...

Heather! just found you through Jess Archibald Salmon's blog...this blogging world is getting smaller and smaller. Just wanted to stop in and say hello and say your family is darling.