Maybe it is the sacred sweetness that exhists in any marriage that has been repeatedly blessed. Maybe it is like trying to tell someone why the temple is so important to us...words just don't feel adequate but we use them because we have to say something.
aLl of that said, happy love dAy to every bLogger fRiend, aren't we lucky to be in love with our favorite person, our most cherished friend, our cozy confidant.
I do love anniversary's, and couldn't be happier to be anniversarying tonight.
go big 6....boooooya!
6 comments:
congrats!
so sorry, that last comment was from me, Amber. My friends the Johnson had borrowed my lap top and it was signed in under their name. I didn't realize it until I made a comment. So sorry!
Again, Congratulations on your anniversary!
I thought of you today...and can't believe it has been 6! you guys are such a cute couple. I only wish we lived closer so we could chill together. I hope you had an AMAZING celebration for an AMAZING couple! Love you!
Another thing we have in common, late spring weddings and anniversaries. Have a good one.
Many, many congratulations! Hope you had fun celebrating.
wow. 6 already, huh? That is wonderful, and so are you! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment