-->

Oh HAPPY DAY!

Okay, so if you really want to know, the only reason he had to "surprise" me with a cruise is because I never would have consented.  Despite it being my dream {perhaps you think it lame to dream of a cruise....but it really has been my dream vacation for years}, I would be a little weary to sign up.  Was it incredible and life changing....daggummet IT WAS!  What better way to celebrate our anniversary and graduation in one fair swoop.
Hooray for military discounts and credit card rewards that made it all possible
Here is Travis enjoying his monstrous cookie on our kayaking adventure to frog rock.
Come on, how cool is that....they even used my sunglasses to accessorize.
Okay, this is something I will not soon forget.  They had a "chocolate buffet."  HOLY COW...A WHOLE BUFFET OF CHOCOLATE.  i AM YELLING ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT WAS SO STINKING AWESOME.  If I could have physically eaten it all I would have.  But even I have limitations.
Hairy chest contest.  Sounds grossly disgusting right?  Truly it was a little of everything: gross, hilarious, ridiculous, and interesting.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

What a fun vacation. It was surprise too? Way to go Travis. Brian andI went on a cruise when we were first married and stick to that that's the way to travel. :)

Allison said...

Mmmm.... chocolate buffet! Sounds fantabulous!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

How fun! What a great surprise. You're the man, Travis. I think the person who came up with the chocolate buffet idea was one smart cookie!