Di boat {it only took 4 days on land for the rocking sensation to stop}
Catalina
Me....oh I am just freaking out again because I can't believe how AWESOME this is.
me + him + boat + buffet + all the incredible activities on the boat = I WANT TO GO ON A CRUISE AGAIN!!
As much fun as it was, we were so ready to come home to our kids. Isn't if fabulous to miss them so much you dream about them? Isn't it fabulous to have some time to play after a whole lot of work? And my goodness, isn't it fabulous that you don't have to go far or do much to enjoy each other! When we were home in the living room with his parents watching our kids be crazy the thought came to me that fun, and sweet good memories happen everywhere. Cruises are cool, sure. But I have the same sweet feelings towards all our times at the beach together, our snuggles while reading, Ty sucking that thumb and laying on my shoulder before bed. Memories are made where ever we are.

8 comments:
Looks sweet, I'm all about that chocolate. Glad you had so much fun.
That looks like so much fun! A chocolate buffet so likes heaven to me! Maybe I will have to let Anthony talk me into one of those cruise things sometime!
I'm so jealous...someday!! Glad you had a great time!! You guys deserve it after all that hard work!
How fun - I've never been on a cruise, but now I definitely want to go. What a great way to celebrate such an AWESOME accomplishment!!
LUcky!! Sounds super fun! ANd chocolate ... sounds heavenly.
Lets just say...Totally and completely jealous!! That's so awesome you got to do that!
Someday....someday...haha
K...sign us up for the next one! We were going to go for our 10 yr anniversary in Aug....we'll see if that happens! so glad you had fun, and Congrats on graduation!!!
That is awesome. I'm jealous I've always wanted to go on a cruise to. Looks like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment